EXERCISES AND MATERIALS - Discover the Co-Creating Welfare Training Course, with activity cards and guidance videos
- The Co-Creating Welfare Training Course
- The Card Deck of Co-Creation Tools
- Videos guides to the training course activities
QUESTIONS FOR FACILITATORS - Food for thought and useful questions before starting a co-creation project
- Before starting the training course, it’s a good idea for facilitators to consider certain questions and situations that might arise during the training, and which may need your attention and action
TOP TIPS - Top tips for Co-Creating Welfare
- Recommendations from the project´s experience with teaching in Co-Creation!
10 KEY POINTS - Recommendations for Co-Creating Welfare
FAQ - Frequently asked questions
THE CO-CREATING WELFARE TRAINING COURSE
The Co-Creating Welfare Training Course aims to enable professional practitioners within the health and social welfare sector to create, implement and evaluate co-creating processes with the citizens benefitting from the welfare services of their organization.
The Training Course is built around 4 training themes/days with “bridging home activities” to help participants apply their new competences in practical working life, together with their colleagues.
The 4 training themes are the following:
- Creating a common understanding of co-creation.
- Initiating the co-creation process through collaborative problem formulation.
- Managing the co-creation process.
- Dissemination and communication of the co-creation process and its results.