EU Science and Innovation
A series of presentations about Science Communication, part of the ESOF16 event.
The playlist in youtube includes the following videos:
- What is Science Communication?
- Horizon 2020 communication, promote your project and success
- Communicate from the start
- Understand your audience
- Get the media on board
- Engage with your audience — social media
- Engage with your audience — be creative
- Work with museums
- Communicating Science — things to remember
Fundación Ibercivisscience communication citizen science engagement plans participatory experiments
SPARKS. Sparkling with ideas for RRIhealth and medicine exhibition design science communication participatory activities science cafés pop-up science shops h2020
Study on the communication of Responsible Research and Innovation in UCC+i: a proposal of a modelscience communication citizen participation multistakeholder dialogue ethic
Communicating Research for Evidence-Based Policy Makingscience communication decision making socio-economics and humanities