Marlisco (Marine Litter in European Seas - Social Awareness and Co-Responsibility)✎
The project explicitly aimed to develop tools and platforms for engagement and dialogue between stakeholders that can be used to address other societal challenges.
- Best practices - Collection of 72 best practices (http://www.marlisco.eu/best-practices.en.html)
- MARLISCO Best Practice Guide : (http://www.marlisco.eu/best-practice-guide.en.html)
- Serious game - An interactive game on marine litter (http://www.marlisco.eu/serious-game.en.html)
- Troubled Waters - An interactive web-documentary (http://www.marlisco.eu/troubled-waters.en.html)
- Education - educational material “Know Feel Act! To Stop Marine Litter”: (http://www.marlisco.eu/education.en.html)
A major opportunity that emerged from this practice – as a possible venue for the continuation and development of its initiatives – was the creation of the Portuguese Marine Litter Association. If and how the results will be considered at the governance level is not yet clear.
- Provincia di Teramo, Italy
- Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal