GENDER-NET Plus | ERA-NET Cofund Promoting Gender Equality in H2020 and the ERA✎
Despite efforts to reduce fragmentation across the European Research Area, the European scientific system is still facing challenges in achieving gender equality and gender mainstreaming in research and innovation. In this context, and in line with ERA policy goals and national contexts, the GENDER-NET Plus ERA-NET Cofund was launched September 15, 2017 and will run until 2022.
The consortium of 16 organisations from 13 countries aims to strengthen transnational collaborations between research programme owners and managers, provide support to the promotion of gender equality through institutional change. Furthermore, the GENDER-NET Plus consortium aims to promote the integration of sex and gender analysis into research. This integration gives new knowledge and insights, which ultimately will benefit both women and men.
GENDER-NET Plus pursues the set of priorities identified by GENDER-NET, that finished in 2016.
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, France
- MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA, INDUSTRIA Y COMPETITIVIDAD, Spain
- NORGES FORSKNINGSRAD, Norway
- VETENSKAPSRADET - SWEDISH RESEARCH COUNCIL, Sweden
- AN TUDARAS UM ARD OIDEACHAS, Ireland
- FONDS ZUR FÖRDERUNG DER WISSENSCHAFTLICHEN FORSCHUNG, Austria
- FONDS NATIONAL DE LA RECHERCHE SCIENTIFIQUE, Belgium
- TECHNOLOGICKA AGENTURA CESKE REPUBLIKY, Czech Republic
- IDRYMA PROOTHISIS EREVNAS, Cyprus
- MINISTRY OF SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND SPACE, Israel
- SIHTASUTUS EESTI TEADUSAGENTUUR, Estonia
- MINISTERO DELLA SALUTE, Italy
- NATURAL SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING RESEARCH COUNCIL, Canada
- CANADIAN INSTITUTES OF HEALTH RESEARCH, Canada
- AGENCE NATIONALE DE LA RECHERCHE, France
- FUNDACION BANCARIA CAIXA D'ESTALVISI PENSIONS DE BARCELONA LA CAIXA, Spain
EU contribution: EUR 3 768 310,24