CHIST-ERA. European Coordinated Research on Long-term Challenges in Information and Communication Sciences & Technologies ERA-Net.✎
CHIST-ERA is a coordination and co-operation activity of national (and regional) research funding organisations mainly in Europe.
The aim is to reinforce the transnational collaboration between the participating states in challenging multidisciplinary research in the area of ICST with the potential to lead to significant breakthroughs. The partner organisations identify emergent scientific fields allowing researchers to engage in high risk, high impact projects by launching each year a transnational call for research proposals.
In addition CHIST-ERA follow the funded projects in organising a yearly CHIST-ERA Conference where projects present their goals and achievements to the research community, CHIST-ERA partners, Flagships communities and other stakeholders.
- French National Research Agency, France (Coordinator)
- Austrian Science Fund, Austria
- Project Management Agency in the German Aerospace Centre, Germany
- Ministry of Education, University and Research, Italy
- National Centre for Research and Development, Poland
- Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness, Spain
- Swiss National Science Foundation, Switzerland
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey, Turkey
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, United Kingdom
- Research Foundation, Belgium
- Irish Research Council for Science, Engineering and Technology, Ireland
- Latvian Academy of Sciences, Latvia
- National Research Fund, Luxembourg
- Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding, Romania
AGENCE NATIONALE DE LA RECHERCHE
EU contribution: EUR 1.499.970